Arrival is a Quest in Seven: The Days Long Gone.
Following the failed heist, you will wake up on an airship heading for the prison island of Peh. You also discover that there is a second voice in your head: a daemon that calls itself Artanak. Talk about a day going from bad to worse.
When the zeppelin lands, you disembark into Port Horizon for prisoner processing.
- Progress through the Port Horizon arrival
- Talk with the Technomagi at the desk to receive Visa 01.
- Progress through the visa
- Receive your new clothes and a little gift from your employer (a multi-tool).
- Continue to the decontamination
- If you wander into the red zone, you will trigger a hostile reaction from the
- Stick to the green zone towards the decontamination
As one would expect in such a tightly-controlled society, there are many gangs that operate in the Vetrall Empire. Two of the most prominent ones that operate on both the mainland and on Peh are the Puppeteers and the Grits. As their name suggests, the Puppeteers prefer to work behind the scenes, manipulating citizens and using contractors to expand their areas of influence. The Grits, on the other hand, are an openly violent gang full of thugs and murderers, united only by a shared desire for anarchy.
When you pass into the decontamination area, you will see a fight between a Grit named Gruff, and a Puppeteer called Egon. Gruff has the upper hand; he is mercilessly beating Egon.
In the decontamination area, you have a number of options:
- Wait until decontamination ends, without interrupting the fight
- Get involved in the fight to save Egon from certain death
You can interrupt Gruff by:
1. Talking to him and declaring that it is your business now.
2. Simply attacking him.
- You will then fight with Gruff until either you or him are knocked out.
- If you win the fight, talk with Egon. He will promise you that he won’t forget this deed.
- Leave the decontamination area.
Once decontamination is complete, you can take your first steps on the island proper. The journey to the first settlement of Lewmer is short, and it isn’t long before you reach the gates of the town. They’re locked down, however, due to a recent tech rot outbreak. There is no way of getting inside at this moment.
- Progress towards Lewmer Gate.
- Watch the scene at Lewmer Gate:
1. An irritated Technomagi explains that there is a quarantine in Lewmer at the moment;
2. Talk to Artanak;
3. Go to sleep;
Once you wake up, you can talk to Artanak to either Inquire about your mission; or declare that you're ready to go.
After you’ve spoken to Artanak, Lewmer gates will be open. Welcome to Peh, prisoner.